Availability: In Stock
Basil Leaf Powder ( Tulsi )
Buy Basil Leaf Powder Online In India, Buy Basil Leaf Powder on whole sale price at online shopping. Best quality Basil Leaf Powder online. We ship all over India. Shop from variety of products at the Grocery & Gourmet Foods store.
Ease inflammation and joint pain
Imagine being able to tackle stress, anxiety, and inflammation with a relaxing cup of tea made with the leaves of holy basil.Basil most popularly known as Tulsi has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its diverse healing properties. Healing Power: The Basil or Tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. Aids in digestion: It work as appetizer and promotes digestion by helping in secretion of digestive enzymes. For curing diabetes: Keep tulsi root powder in water overnight and take it early morning.
1. It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent both from within and without.
2. Therefore it is good for skin both when consumed and applied topically.
3. It is also effective in treating skin disorders, itching and issues like ringworms.
5. It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
6. It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
7. It is also beneficial in treating respiratory ailments like chronic bronchitis, asthma et cetera.
8. Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion.
9. It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, Vitamin A and C
10. Regular tulsi consumption can also aid in balancing various bodily processes.
11. It counters elevated blood sugar levels and is therefore beneficial for diabetics.
12. It helps in regulating uric acid levels in body, thereby elimination risks of developing kidney stones. It is also beneficial for those who have kidney stones.
13. According to the Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, India, tulsi can help in maintaining normal levels of the stress hormone cortisol in the body.
14, It can wards off harmful effects of free radicals.
15. Is great for dental health and for healthy gums.
16. Is an effective insect repellant and can aid in treating insect bite.
17. Is also beneficial in treating conditions like hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu.
18. It is also known as adaptogen.